Everyone is getting down and dirty with Frank. Should you?

Frank. Body. Scrub.

If you don't know, now you do. And you should know that Frank is awesome.




Frank is a coffee scrub that does an incredible job of exfoliating your skin.

I have been using Frank for about 3 months now and I absolutely LOVE it. I use the product to exfoliate and it leaves me with silky smooth skin. It smells amazing, it feels amazing, and leaves you feeling energized and so soft. It can get a bit messy in the shower, but it is worth it.

Frank advertises that he targets cellulite, stretch-marks and other imperfections. I don't use the product for those reasons, but many people do: see their results here




Overall, I am a big supporter. If you are looking for a new exfoliating scrub, I highly suggest looking into purchasing Frank.

Happy Scrubbing,
Madi xx




No comments